Sunday, May 22, 2011

Descriptive Text

My brother


My brother is fat, he likes to eat a lot. Eventhough he finishes the first dish 5 minutes ago, he always asks for second. Eventhough we always give him a bowl full of rice and a plate full of chickens.
My brother's name is Stefen Anugrah. He is at primary 4 now. And he is 68-70 kg. (now you can imagine how fat and chubby he is right?) I can use him as a pillow or a bolster. :P
He is so chubby everybody says that he is cute, well maybe he can be cute, but he still is annoying! He is rude to elder people and he already has a girlfriend at Primary 3! How crazy is that? == I'm grade 7 and I'm not even allowed to have a boyfriend, he was grade 3 and he has a girlfriend already! using honey, sweetheart, etc. Even they can think of getting married! == What a crazy modern world eh? ==

No comments:

Post a Comment